Recruitment of Program Assistant (Full-time)
About Teach Unlimited Foundation
Teach Unlimited Foundation (“TUF”) is a non-profit organization founded in April 2011. TUF aims at providing customized support to the financially and socially disadvantaged students in Hong Kong, by means of mentorship and additional learning support systems in schools, delivered through high-caliber university graduates trained and coached by TUF.
We are a registered tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap 112) in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a full-time Program Assistant to perform program and administrative duties and tasks to support the Foundation’s operations and back office.
Skills & Requirements:
• Diploma holder or above
• 1 year or above relevant work experience is preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google applications, e.g. Gmail, Calendar, Drive
• Being familiar with Chinese Typing would be an advantage
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, as well as Cantonese
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and independently
• Strong sense of responsibility and willing to learn
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Immediate availability is preferred
• Perform 5 days’ work per week during office hours
• Report to a designated Program Manager and provide administrative /clerical support to operations including but not limited to recruitment, training events, project team meetings, volunteer coordination, and others.
• Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Other Benefit: MPF, Medical Insurance, Annual Leave
Interested parties, please send detailed resume, current and expected salary with cover letter to email@example.com, quoting the reference “Application for Program Assistant” in your correspondence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For other information about TUF, please visit our website teachunlimited.org