Our Partner School community members include school principals and senior leadership. The objective is for all Partner Schools to work with us using our platform to build, sustain and enhance collaboration in promoting student learning and self-development.
The platform enables schools to share resources and best practices with each other and promote longer term cooperation with us beyond the two-year program.
- Mr. Kam Wai Ming - Principal, HKSKH Bishop Hall Secondary School
- Honorary Members:
- Mr. Edwin Tai
- Mr. Chin-lee Chan
- Ms. Carol Kwong
- Member Schools:
- Caritas Fanling Chan Chun Ha Secondary School
- Caritas Ma On Shan Secondary School
- Caritas Yuen Long Chan Chun Ha Secondary School
- China Holiness Church Living Spirit College
- China Holiness College
- De La Salle Secondary School, N.T.
- HKSKH Bishop Hall Secondary School
- HKSYC & IA Chan Nam Chong Memorial College
- HKTA Ching Chung Secondary School
- HKTA The Yuen Yuen Institute No.3 Secondary School
- HKWMA Chu Shek Lun Secondary School
- Hong Kong Taoist Association The Yuen Yuen Institute No.1 Secondary School
- Kiangsu-Chekiang College (Kwai Chung)
- Lions College
- Maryknoll Secondary School
- PAOC Ka Chi Secondary School
- Semple Memorial Secondary School
- St. Francis of Assisi’s College
- Tack Ching Girls’ Secondary School
- Tsang Pik Shan Secondary School
- TWGHs Chang Ming Thien College
- TWGHs Kwok Yat Wai College
- TWGHs Mrs Fung Wong Fung Ting College
- TWGHs Yau Tze Tin Memorial College
- TWGHs Yow Kam Yuen College
- Yan Chai Hospital Law Chan Chor Si College
- TUF Representatives:
- Tom Hung – Chairperson
- Clement Lau - Executive Director
Our Mentorship Learning Community is an independent community of educators to promote professional exchange and purposeful learning on school-based mentorship and collaboration among secondary schools by co-constructing mentoring knowledge, skills and practices to support student learning and self-development.
We recruit university graduates who are interested in education and social issues and train them to be Program Mentors to deliver the TUF Program. Graduates come from a variety of disciplines but are united by a shared passion to help improve the learning attitude and motivation of socially disadvantaged students in Hong Kong.
Program Mentors will receive a two-year scholarship. They are given intensive training prior to placement in a Partner School where they work daily with students, supported by the school’s principal and teaching staff.
Program Mentors also participate in regular training and coaching sessions throughout the two years to help them develop and refine their mentoring and teaching skills plus leadership practices. Such core competencies developed is highly relevant and transferable across different professions.
Please click here for more details of ‘TUF Leadership Development Program’.
Our Alumni Community provides resources, network and opportunities to enable former Program Mentors to further their contribution to the mission and objectives of Teach Unlimited Foundation.
Alumni Executive Committee, first formed in 2020, is set up to facilitate the execution and decision-making process of the Alumni Community and its activities. The committee will continue to strengthen the ties between alumni and other important stakeholders of the organisations.
They generously support the training of serving Program Mentors, our program development and enhancement, and as ambassadors to promote our work and mission to others.
If you would like to contact our alumni, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiffany Wong
- Vice Chairperson:
- Michael Kong
- Sonia Chan
- Anson Chan
- Gladys Shiu
We are deeply grateful to all our donors and supporters for their contribution to the development of Teach Unlimited Foundation. Every contribution is making a real difference in advancing education opportunity of socially disadvantaged students in Hong Kong.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Partners
Professional Training Support
|Agnes Au Yeung|
|Kathy Chan, M.D|
|Barry Chan||Hok Yau Club|
|Dominic Cheng||Caritas Yuen Long Chan Chun Ha Secondary School|
|Professor Cheng Yin Cheong|
|Theresa Cunanan, Ph.D||Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Iu Kan Siu-mee, Amy||Chinese University of Hong Kong|
|Fiona Law||Caritas Family Services|
|Mike Leung||Agenda Kong|
|Lo Wing Sun|
|Sung Li Young|
|Tai Pak Shing||TWGHs Yow Kam Yuen College|
|Frankie Too||The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups|
|Wee Lian Hee, Ph.D||Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Leo Yam Ph.D|
|Yeung Sum, Ph.D, J.P.|
|Denise Chan||Cisco Systems, Inc.|
|Ip Hoi Suen||Arcadia Press Limited|
|The Hon Ip Kin-yuen||Legislative Councillor|
|Lai Fai Yeung||Credit Suisse|
|Kenneth Lam, M.D|
And many Individual Contributors.
|Phyllis Lo||Learning Unlimited|
|Ng Kai Yeung (Eight God)|
|Teresa Ng||TC2 café and workshop|
|White Pak||Institute of Textiles & Clothing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University|
|Syeeda K K|
|Peter Yam||Ronald Lu & Partners|