These are the core and shared convictions Teach Unlimited stands for. They are the root of all our action; direct us to a common purpose and to work together effectively.
- Exercising social conscience and moral courage to assert the cause of quality education for all
- Integrity in all our undertakings and action
- Treat everyone fairly, responsibly and honorably
- Value the talents, efforts and contribution of everyone
- Empathy for and charity towards the disadvantaged
- To kindle courage, aspiration and determination
- Serve generously, giving without haughtiness
- Humility in success
- Sincere and prudent, foster trust and cooperation
- Acknowledge all successes being outcomes of collaboration and generosity of people
- Persistent and courageous at times of adversity; challenges are not obstacles to success but requisites for success
- Resilience and commitment; real achievement is dependent upon sustained efforts
- Everyone is a bearer of unique gifts and talents. All children have unlimited potential for development.