The Teach Unlimited Foundation Alumni Committee (TUFAC) is home to TUF Program Mentors who have successfully completed the program’s two-year leadership and school-based mentoring and education support program. Alumni committee members are a valued aspect of Teach Unlimited Foundation as they devote their time and energy to assist with further development and promotion of Teach Unlimited Foundation’s mission. Their contributions to TUF included:
- Developing and promoting a relationship between alumni and current TUF mentors. They create a mechanism for committee members to share ideas and provide feedback to TUF.
- Actively supporting and participating in TUF’s programs and activities including publicity, recruitment and staff training.
- Assisting with the promotion of personal growth, development and leadership skills of TUF Program Mentors.
- Promoting the presence and mission of TUF to key stakeholders and supporters and also within the Hong Kong community as a whole.
- Advising TUF on how to strengthen its impact in Hong Kong’s ever challenging and changing social and educational environment.
Debbie MAK (Chairperson)
Debbie MAK (Chairperson) – email@example.com